AWstats and Backup not working after update

Apparently my interworx cpanel automatically updated. Ever since the update, my backups are no longer running (even though it says that the same backup is still scheduled that I had running before the update, it just doesn’t seem to be working now).

Also, I don’t have any awstats statistics for the month of August. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks,

Billmalarky

Hi Bill,

That’s definitely not supposed to happen. We are going to want to get access to the server to investigate since it is too hard to determine what is wrong just from the symptoms. Can you open a support ticket by emailing support@interworx.com or visiting http://support.interworx.com and give us the login details for your server?

Regards,

Dan,

I am sorry, sorry, sorry. I forgot to update my email address on this forum account to my new active email account so I never saw your response until just now. I always appreciate your quick responses (you worked with me a while back).

The problem seems to have corrected itself. I did have to delete my scheduled backup process (that I had running before the update) and create a new one, but the new one is working. So that is the simple fix to that problem if you hear about it again from someone else.

Regarding the awstats, they are showing up now. I don’t know what caused the delay, but the month of August didn’t show up until like the 7th or 8th of August. I don’t know what caused the delay, but I don’t mind as long as the records are there (which they are).

Again, thank you for your help.

billmalarky.