Level

Question Company/Person Who have Rich Experiences in Securing/Optimising Interworx Server?

Any sysadmin companies that you would recommend to secure/optimise Interworx server? Too many cPanel guys out there, but I am quite hesitate with those companies who said things like "although we have not much experience with Interworx, we'll still be able to secure/optimise your Interworx server after all it's just a control panel". Would appreciate if you guys share your experiences even though this is not of important for me now as I already have mine setup, but still I might want to hire another party to check for me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shyuan For This Useful Post:

Level
    I recommend BobCares they are a InterWorx Support partner and they do hardering and security on servers and I take it they know their share about InterWorx servers.

http://bobcares.com/server-administr...anagement.html You can get a deal If you talk to their support and maybe just get a one off price instead of paying monthly unless you want to. Good luck.

http://www.interworx.com/partners/support-partners/
    Michael Dance
    Licensecart Certified Distribution for Blesta, Interworx, KernelCare, CraftSRV, Softaculous, SolusVM, LiteSpeed & SSLs.
    Free Softaculous & 50% off KernelCare with every InterWorx license bought with us. We pride ourselves by being the cheapest External provider.
    Need Help? Check out the InterWorx FAQs or check out our Knowledgebase. In the InterWorx family, you're never alone!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Licensecart For This Useful Post:

Level
    Hi Mike,

I've found a company to double check my servers earlier on Thank you for your recommendation of BobCares too, I've actually consulted them while I was searching fpr someone

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shyuan For This Useful Post:

Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyuan View Post
    Hi Mike,

I've found a company to double check my servers earlier on Thank you for your recommendation of BobCares too, I've actually consulted them while I was searching fpr someone
    You're welcome Shyuan, they are the company I would use personally due to the InterWorx connection. Glad you found someone and hopefully everything had the green light for you. Good luck.

Kind regards,
    Mike.
    Michael Dance
    Licensecart Certified Distribution for Blesta, Interworx, KernelCare, CraftSRV, Softaculous, SolusVM, LiteSpeed & SSLs.
    Free Softaculous & 50% off KernelCare with every InterWorx license bought with us. We pride ourselves by being the cheapest External provider.
    Need Help? Check out the InterWorx FAQs or check out our Knowledgebase. In the InterWorx family, you're never alone!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Licensecart For This Useful Post:

Level
    Yep, I might seek Bobcares in very near future as I would prefer to have 2 or 3 companies to check my servers to achieve perfectly fine state. Thank you!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shyuan For This Useful Post:

Level
    I'm unable to access their website. When I check their hosting provider, it seems like bobcares is a product name of poonam.com, a Indian IT support company. Nothing wrong with that, just though you might want to know whos behind the name.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Evanion For This Useful Post:

Level
    After a few months of disaster with a few companies, i now found serveradminz.com, i can only say wow for their performance and friendliness. I will stick with them and will not change at least in short term. Bobcares is too popular to go with, i talked with them before but they are very inconsistent probably because they have way too many staff, unlike serveradminz.com they work like a real team that communicate among each other most of the time. Should try them out if any of you want to hire a server management company, they have a 50% coupon on WHT, but i am currently with custom plan so i cannot make use of that discount. The money I paid is worth paying. They owned by Indian IT company as well (but they have American staff), but they are really a lot better than those so called "all American" company e.g. proaxxs (the worst I've ever found and experienced).
    Last edited by Shyuan; 04-24-2014 at 08:18 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shyuan For This Useful Post: