Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Level
    Hi John,

our nsp theme is based on Heliotrope and index.tpl is almost identical - at least nothing in there that seems to have caused this:

Name:  compare.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  56.2 KB

But anyway, thank you very much for helping, as always you brought me on the right track.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mdeinhardt; 05-25-2017 at 06:40 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mdeinhardt For This Useful Post:

Level
    Hi Michael

Many thanks, glad to have helped a little

You may want to do updates as we do, set all production to IW stable, then set the least important IW server to RC (use this as a test server for updates).

It saves a lot of time and gives peace of mind but you manually have to update production servers, which you do at a time that suits you (just remember to change them back to stable)

There does appear to be an issue with smarty though, so I have opened a support ticket with IW. It does not appear to cause any loss of any service, just shows issues

Glad it's been resolved so you can work though

I'm going out for an hours drive, too many alarms sounding all the time, so giving brain a rest.

Many thanks

John

Level
    Latest update: It has to do with smarty, since only downgrading IW doesn't help.

In order to fix this I have to run yum history, find last nights hotfix (May 25 01:01:31 Installed: interworx-hotfix-5363-1311-1.noarch ), undo that via yum history undo ### (###being the number in the history list), then downgrade IW via yum downgrade interworx AND downgrade Smarty via yum downgrade interworx-smarty

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mdeinhardt For This Useful Post:

Level
    Michael--

Are you running a custom theme? If so, there is a known issue from the update where, since we updated Smarty to 3.1, custom themes have been affected. You should be able to resolve this by editing the ~iworx/iworx.ini file to change the theme from your custom to heliotrope for the default NodeWorx and SiteWorx template:

[iworx.templates]
    default="heliotrope"
    nocworx_dir="/home/interworx/siteworx/smarty/templates"
    nodeworx="heliotrope"
    nodeworx_dir="/home/interworx/nodeworx/smarty/templates"
    nodeworx_shortpath="nodeworx/smarty/templates"
    siteworx="heliotrope"
    siteworx_dir="/home/interworx/siteworx/smarty/templates"
    siteworx_shortpath="siteworx/smarty/templates"

If that doesn't resolve the issue, submit a ticket and we'll take a closer look.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IWorx-Jenna For This Useful Post:

Level
    Good morning Jenna, isn't it like realllllly early over there?

Anyways, yes, we are running a custom theme, but it#s only a heliotrope with our logo added, nothing else really. I was able to fix the problem by downgrading and I will open a ticket to see if we can solve this permanently.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mdeinhardt For This Useful Post:

Level
    HI Michael
    Jenna is a star...
    On our production servers, we only use default themes, but as I posted earlier, it has an issue with Smarty 3.1 but not service affecting.
    I have moved this into it's own thread, as it is not connected to Mysql if you do not mind
    Many thanks
    John

11. The Following User Says Thank You to d2d4j For This Useful Post:

Level
    Thanks John, great idea. I kinda hijacked my own thread

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mdeinhardt For This Useful Post:

Level
    Hi Michael

Haha like that one never seen it before either, so your a trailblazer haha

IW-Tim has confirmed reproducible for my ticket, so hopefully should not be long

I do not think this will be for custom themes though, but as your is heliotrope with just pictures changed, I would think it should be fine for you.

I hope that helps a little

Many thanks

John

Level
    Yep, IW-Tim has confimed the bug with our adapted theme and we updated our themes now. For anybody else using custom themes, the new Smarty seems to be very picky about some syntax, so beware and check before updating or have a look at the current integrated themes for pointers and the correct .tpl-files.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mdeinhardt For This Useful Post:

Level
    FYI, we just encountered this issue. On the chance you want to still use your custom theme ;-), we found that the index.tpl file from heliotrope that we had been using in our custom theme was missing some quotes that smarty apparently decided it really needed in lines 17 and 39 -- the include lines for header.tpl and footer.tpl, respectively. So {include file=header.tpl} should be {include file="header.tpl"}, and same with the one for footer.tpl. This fixed the custom theme for both nodeworx and siteworx. Cheers.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aos For This Useful Post: