Level

Lightbulb Modules Garden Interworx Extended Module for WHMCS

Hi Folks,

It has been a while since I posted, I typically take issues straight to the dev team. This is more of a public service announcement for those who might want tighter Interworx/WHMCS integration.

I wanted to let you know that IF you utilize WHMCS then the ModulesGarden plugin called Interworx Extended is phenomenal.

In addition we had custom dev work done by ModulesGarden to remove the Interworx Email system (our company never runs hosting and email together) and do dev work to have their module interface with SmarterMail.

We do not, nor can we sell this custom module, nor do we receive any kickbacks in any manner, but since the coding has been done for over a year and is kept current to recent WHMCS updates, why not take advantage if this suits your needs.

At this point, setup and customer management of our hosting products located on Interworx servers and our Smartermail servers runs flawlessly.

It is our belief that Interworx is still one of the best hosting platforms available, and if we can point other users to tools that will make integration(s) easier, so be it.

- Matt
    8Dweb General Manager

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 8dwebllc For This Useful Post:

Level
    Hi Matt,

sounds intriguing, thanks for the info. Why did you go for SmarterMail, are they better then Kerio/Zimbra/whatever? Costwise its seems to quickly go into a few thousands per year, right?

And about the module, what are you able to provision directly? Surely the single mailboxes will have to be set up on the SmaterMail server, right? Did you do any integration of Siteworx, WHMCs customer portal and SmarterMail? Or do your users logon to each seperately.

I'm very interested to hear a little more, as this is kinda the next logical step for us (if we reach a certain critical mass).

Cheers,
    Michael

Level
    Hi Michael

We use extended module in whmcs (works lovely) and we use the free smartermail whmcs plugin

If you want to test, just let me know and I'll email you after setting it free for you to test

We have a fully paid subscription with smartertools, but the version we run is old now, just need time to change server so latest version of snartermail can be installed.

We use smartermail as our enterprise mail platform

Many thanks

John

Level
    Hi John,

yes, that would be very interesting. Let's talk more about this...

Michael