Problem when create siteworx account

Hi All,

I updated this afternoon my interworx to 4.2 and now when I wan’t to create a siteworx account with whmcs, I have this error return :

Module Command Error
11 - Thera are an validation error to the form. Please see details below database_server: “localhost” This is not a valid option Usage : reseller domainname ipaddress 94.23.97.134 database_server 1 billing_day 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31 uniqname nickname email password confirm_password language cs|en-us|fr|pt|es|sv theme coolfreshness|interstate|interworx|vanillaice packagetemplate |gratuit|payant OPT_STORAGE Megabytes OPT_BANDWIDTH Gigabytes / Month OPT_EMAIL_ALIASES OPT_EMAIL_AUTORESPONDERS OPT_EMAIL_BOXES OPT_EMAIL_GROUPS OPT_FTP_ACCOUNTS OPT_MYSQL_DBS OPT_MYSQL_DB_USERS OPT_POINTER_DOMAINS OPT_SLAVE_DOMAINS OPT_SUBDOMAINS OPT_BACKUP 1|0 OPT_CGI_ACCESS 1|0 OPT_CRONTAB 1|0 OPT_DNS_RECORDS 1|0 OPT_RESOLVE_XFERLOG_DNS 1|0 OPT_SSL 1|0 OPT_BURSTABLE 1|0 OPT_SAVE_XFER_LOGS 1|0 simplescripts 1|0

Before upgrade interworx, it works fine. So I think it’s due to api but where ?

If you have an idea ?

Thanks in advance for your answer

We have the same problem.

Please help!

We are aware of this problem, and we are in the process of testing the fix and it will be available ASAP.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thank you for reporting this issue.

Thank you for your quick response Jonathan :slight_smile:

Ah cool - I’ve found I have same problem too - though I sent WHMC a ticket on it.

This is fixed in the next build - should be out soon, there’s a few loose ends to tie up.

Tim

When the fix coming out ?

Already has been, I believe. This should have been fixed in 4.2.0-263, which was released last Thursday evening. Sorry I didn’t announce it.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a WHMCS system, so we didn’t have the ability to test it and confirm. If you’re still experiencing issues even past the upgrade, please let us know.

It work perfectly, thank you Iworx team’s ^^