InterWorx License API/Reseller Module for Blesta

Hi,

So… some of you may or may not be aware, but InterWorx was planning on creating a License Reseller module for Blesta. I learned about this from a third-party source. I decided that since I was already planning on setting up a License Reseller Module for Blesta, I’d see about contacting InterWorx and see if they were willing to work with me on this.

I’m happy to say that they are! So you’ll see a new License Reseller Module for Blesta coming in September, as it’s currently in development. I can’t say when exactly yet, but most likely within the first week of September is when the Module will be released, after all testing and code refinements are done.

This Module will be Open Source, placed on Github so that anyone can download for free and set it up on their own Blesta install. Of course, updates and changes to the License Reseller API will also be reflected in new updates to the Module.

Hi kerio

Kudos to you

How do you find blesta and do you have domainreseller/SSL plugin, stripe gateway and there’s one more we use in whmcs, but it slips my mind, however, it auto update a lot on the domain prices etc.

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;27681]Hi kerio

Kudos to you

How do you find blesta and do you have domainreseller/SSL plugin, stripe gateway and there’s one more we use in whmcs, but it slips my mind, however, it auto update a lot on the domain prices etc.

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Blesta is great to work with. I resell domains through Namecheap and I already have a Namecheap module. It comes with Blesta by default. As for SSL certificates, there’s a few modules that sell those. At this time, I’m not selling SSL certificates yet, but I may be doing so in the future. I think TheSSLStore is one such SSL module. There’s a few others, I believe but I’m not sure what those are. I’m still working on convincing GlobalSign to create an SSL module but I’m not having much luck there.

May have to get one developed out of our own pocket, just as we are for InterWorx’s License Reseller Module for Blesta.

There is a Stripe gateway module for Blesta, here.