Changing Default Theme

I am wondering how to change the default theme. I changed the /home/interworx/iworx.ini file to the following with my theme name, but the siteworx and nodeworx login pages still show the old theme. Here is the code I changed. (note my themename is blinksource)

[iworx.templates]
default="interworx"
nocworx_dir="/home/interworx/siteworx/smarty/templates"
nodeworx="blinksource"
nodeworx_dir="/home/interworx/nodeworx/smarty/templates"
nodeworx_shortpath="nodeworx/smarty/templates"
siteworx="blinksource"
siteworx_dir="/home/interworx/siteworx/smarty/templates"
siteworx_shortpath="siteworx/smarty/templates"

Hi Logan -

The values in the ini only affect pages that can be seen before logging in. Once logged in, the theme is specific to the user account, and must be changed in that account.

Hope that helps!

Tim

I’ve done that and it is still showing the old template on the login page. It shows the new template once logged in though.

Geez. I read your initial post backwards!

Now that I actually understand what you mean…that looks right to me. If you want, I’d suggest logging a support ticket so we can have a look at what’s going on.

https://www.interworx.com/support/helpdesk/

Tim

Ok, thanks for the help.

I haven’t made or changed a theme in a while, but if I remember correctly (and this is how mine is currently set up) in both siteworx and nodeworx /smarty/templates/ the interworx.js and interworx.css should be named the same as your theme. I don’t know how critical the css file is, but I think the js needs to be changed.

Let me know is this works, hope it helps.

daz

dblu.jpg