• Show
Clear All

• NISA - New responsive theme coming soon

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	44621

After my dimension theme, I am working on new theme these days. Still a lot of work to do. Hopefully I can finish this by next couple of weeks.
    I am using UIKIT as css framework. But having trouble changing base classes and ids of menus and others.
    May be Interworx developers can help me in finding the code. Checked base smarty templates but unable to find function codes.

Thank you
    Gopal Chaladi

Hi chaladi

The dimension theme I believe was/is very popular

I would email support(at)interworx.com and ask or open a support ticket with IW

It would be lovely if you shared once completed and if others shared any they have created

Many thanks

John

Comment

I dont know only these files are only accepted while uploading the theme. I edited few files in _required folder, And edited quickmenu.tpl, login.tpl files also. And like to edit few more files too. The only way I can install this theme is uploading manually.

Theme is not only a UI concept but also UX one. Kindly allow uploading other files also in next release. And why thumbs.db, DS_Store , /__MACOSX/, /Desktop.ini are allowed?

And I am also trying to build 2 plugins too, a new and advanced filemanager for siteworx (i9 File manager) and wordpress CMS installer (separate plugin). And also have plans to build a billing plugin into it. I dont know how much your API supports.

I feel Interworx is a great and easy web hosting panel I ever tried. But just few features are lacking to make it wonderful. Those are,

1) A free script installer (at least for wordpress)
      2) A good file manager (current one is way behind what others offering)
      3) A good UI theme that fits latest trend.

Kindly co-operate building these and help me.

Thank you

Comment

And I want a theme settings page where users can upload their company logo and add social links to control panel pages. Any ideas??

Comment

And why i can create entire new theme instead of creating child theme that based on interworx theme?? Any way we are going to use those files as template.

Comment

Hi chaladi

Many thanks

As I said, you need to contact IW support for your specific information

Also, I am not sure what IW-CP your using, but I can see the themes look to be changing to templates. However, I have not looked at them or the files so itís just an observation I noticed

I would consider though, any changes to themes/templates have to be carefully integrated/changed by IW due to the variant IW-CP/clusters/distorts currently in use

We use whmcs, and there are a few whmcs modules which would fully automate Wordpress install from softaculous (if you hold a license from softaculous)

I hope you do share any new theme and hope it goes well for you

Many thanks

John

Comment

Here is the zip file of the theme. Everything working fine. Actually I want to update more will be updated in future. This is not installable zip file. Use sftp and place Nisa theme in respective siteworx and nodeworx folders. As I edited few more files this theme cannot be installed from nodeworx interface.

After copying goto themes section and enable.

I am going to contact support regarding installation problem.

Thank you

http://itsourhost.com/nisa_theme.zip

Comment

Please dont use this theme. Looks like Interworx updated to latest version doesnot support the changes I made to this theme. Showing system error now. Its a pity that all my hard work gone now. My clients really liked this theme and they are happy. Today they complained that there is an error and theme is not working, which is fine from last 15 days. Looks like I need to switch to a better looking control panel now. Really dissapointed

Comment

Hi chaladi

Thank you once more for sharing your theme

What IW version are you running and what IW update do you have set (stable RC etc)

I think part of your theme may have been overwritten perhaps, which has caused the errors

I would email support(at)interworx.com and let them have a look

Also, if you develop your theme on a test server, I would set the test server to beta interworx updates so you can amend your theme for the latest IW updates which would be released in RC

I hope that helps a little and I hope you continue to develop your theme. It is popular

Many thanks

John

Comment

Originally posted by chaladi View Post
                    Please dont use this theme. Looks like Interworx updated to latest version doesnot support the changes I made to this theme. Showing system error now. Its a pity that all my hard work gone now. My clients really liked this theme and they are happy. Today they complained that there is an error and theme is not working, which is fine from last 15 days. Looks like I need to switch to a better looking control panel now. Really dissapointed
                    Does the theme still show errors with the latest IW version?
                    I saw the captures and this theme looks quite good. I'm willing to try it

Thanks for sharing tho

Comment

Working...
                    X