cPanel theme?

I’m guessing someone might’ve… nope, a quick cPanel theme search didn’t reveal anything.

Damn, looks like I need to see about getting a cPanel-esque theme written for InterWorx! Mostly for cPanel-to-InterWorx converts.

Thoughts?

Hi kerio

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what your asking, but it is late here sorry.

Do you mean cpanel theme

If so, one of our clients has made one, but id need to ask permission

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;27506]Hi kerio

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what your asking, but it is late here sorry.

Do you mean cpanel theme

If so, one of our clients has made one, but id need to ask permission

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Yes sir. A cPanel theme for InterWorx’s customer-facing UI would be nice.

Hi kerio

Please see pic of our clients theme.

If this is what you were looking for, I will ask our client for permission, which he may refuse.

Many thanks

John

Hi kerio

I’m sorry, I thought it was theme but it is not.

To make your theme used, just set it to large icons and not small when creating a new siteworx account or by editing a siteworx account.

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

I was more so hoping someone’d written a cPanel theme that looked closer to today’s cPanel theme.

… Although I suspect that’d cause more issues than it’d solve but… meh. I’ll probably go ahead and commission one.

Who on earth would want a theme which looks like cPanel?? this is InterWorx not cPanel…………

Hi mike

Hope your well

I’m guessing it is to help with clients transition from cpanel to interworx so as not to make it to different

Many thanks

John

Yeah, what John said.

Personally I don’t care. I much prefer the InterWorx interface over that of cPanel’s.

LOL, exactly my thoughts. I see the point of making it easier, but honestly InterWorx (SiteWorx) is so much more intuitive that I think the learning curve would be close to none.
I hate hate hate when I have to work with a web client that is hosting elsewhere using CPanel, such a pain to navigate around. The only thing worse than CPanel interface is Godaddy!

Hi chaps

I’m sorry, I may have misunderstood but I think it’s a case of your customer base and how the perception of change from what the client is used to changing and perhaps stopping them moving or making it harder to sell, even though IW is better. Why potentially limit your sales

Like justec, I can see the reasons for wanting a theme close to cpanel, then allow client to change theme as they need, but we just use default themes and it crossed my mind that kerio may like to have his own theme commissioned, rather then make it a cpanel look alike type and hopefully, if produced, might put it on IW themes page

Hope you don’t mind my thoughts

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=Justec;27650]LOL, exactly my thoughts. I see the point of making it easier, but honestly InterWorx (SiteWorx) is so much more intuitive that I think the learning curve would be close to none.
I hate hate hate when I have to work with a web client that is hosting elsewhere using CPanel, such a pain to navigate around. The only thing worse than CPanel interface is Godaddy![/QUOTE]

GoDaddy use cPanel now too :wink: so haha.

Ouch! Luckily I haven’t had to go that far into the hosting setup…just talking about navigating their main control panel for domains and DNS management stuff.

[QUOTE=d2d4j;27651]Hi chaps

I’m sorry, I may have misunderstood but I think it’s a case of your customer base and how the perception of change from what the client is used to changing and perhaps stopping them moving or making it harder to sell, even though IW is better. Why potentially limit your sales

Like justec, I can see the reasons for wanting a theme close to cpanel, then allow client to change theme as they need, but we just use default themes and it crossed my mind that kerio may like to have his own theme commissioned, rather then make it a cpanel look alike type and hopefully, if produced, might put it on IW themes page

Hope you don’t mind my thoughts

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it’s my customer base. They asked me if there was a cPanel theme. I said that there wasn’t any that I was aware of. Then I asked why they wanted a cPanel theme for IW.

They basically said it was to make the transition easier for their customers. They purchased a monthly license from us so… I decided I’d look into it for them and see what I can do in that aspect.

I intend to get an IW theme that matches our company’s colors and design. As far as commissioning one that looks similar to cPanel… I may end up having to commission one anyway just to ensure that my customers are happy.

See, I don’t care about cPanel. It’s a fine line between encouraging customers to accept InterWorx as is and refusing to do anything cPanel-related… well, other than transferring cPanel accounts to IW, that is. So I’m flexible to a degree with regards to customer perception.

“Why potentially limit your sales?”

That’s why I plan on commissioning a cPanel-like theme that’s closer to the Paper Lantern theme. Or maybe the MPanel theme that ModulesBakery created for cPanel, I liked that theme but… it’s cPanel. cPANEL! Ugh. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll ask them if they can create one for IW.

its god? oe not?