Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does making an account "Inactive" actually do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does making an account "Inactive" actually do?

Hi all,

Just a quick one - When you change an account from "Active" to "Inactive" - Does it actually do anything? I thought it was like a suspension so if a client didn't pay their bill the account could be changed to inactive and their email services and so on would stop. But looking at this one account for example it seems their mail flow continued to work and they didn't know any different until the account was actually deleted.

So is there a correct way of "Suspending" services on Interworx?

Hi Bertie

Many thanks

The active/inactive you are referring to, just stops or allow siteworx account logon

Suspension of site is the correct way to stop hosting, which is completed from nodeworx, siteworx, tick the siteworx account to suspend, scroll to bottom of page, and there is an option to suspend. You can also input a reason to display

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

Comment

Originally posted by d2d4j View Post
      Hi Bertie

Many thanks

The active/inactive you are referring to, just stops or allow siteworx account logon

Suspension of site is the correct way to stop hosting, which is completed from nodeworx, siteworx, tick the siteworx account to suspend, scroll to bottom of page, and there is an option to suspend. You can also input a reason to display

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John
      Thanks for the info. Will make sure that is done instead.

Comment

Working...
      X