Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Softaculous requires a subscription to install Wordpress now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softaculous requires a subscription to install Wordpress now?

Maybe this happen a long time ago, but I just realized today that I was not able to install Wordpress with a free subscription. I knew I used this a couple years ago without having to buy a subscription.
    [ JUSTIN ]
    [ OFF unit ]
    [ WEB DESIGN / DEVELOPMENT, GRAPHIC DESIGN, OTHER STUFF
    ]

Hi Justin

I always thought word press was only free to install using simplescripts and softaculous required license to install word press.

Simplescripts is still available but not updated so WP is v3

We are a reseller for softaculous and it is not expensive

Many thanks

John

Comment

Oh, maybe I was using SimpleScripts then. Yeah, it's not expensive, just had a client interested in it just for Wordpress, but I'll just help them get Wordpress setup.
      [ JUSTIN ]
      [ OFF unit ]
      [ WEB DESIGN / DEVELOPMENT, GRAPHIC DESIGN, OTHER STUFF
      ]

Comment

Same issue here on my RRB Group D Cut off Site. Please help anyone
        Now download pdf RRB Group D Cut off Marks 2018-2019 all zone wise available here, check latest Railway D Group CEN 02/2018 Exam Cut off list expected 2019

Comment

Hi

Many thanks but sorry, what exactly is your issue as I see you have word press running on your links to your website

Also, are you using interworx

Many thanks

John

Comment

Hey. I just installed wordpress with softaculous, but when i visit the domain on which I installed it, there is no WordPress there but only information about where the domain is parked.

Anyone got any clue to what the problem may be .

Thanks and Regard
            group d result
            Last edited by d2d4j; 10-07-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Hi rrbstaff

Welcome to IW forums

Your post is exactly as the previous post and references your website

What exactly is your issue as your website is up and running Wordpress.

If you mean you are trying IW and cannot see the website in IW, then it is likely you will have DNS errors/mid configuration to point to new website or using stale DNS

Please could you confirm your exact issue and what IW-CP you are using

Many thanks

John

Comment

Working...
              X