Has anyone used Interworx?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used Interworx?

I work at a small design and hosting firm that provides web and email hosting...I'm looking into some options for down the road upgrades, and have come across Interworx.

Has anyone used this software? Either as a website admin or as a systems admin? Any specific advantages or disadvantages?

I've done the obligatory google search, there doesn't seem to be much available in terms of review for this particular panel.
    Last edited by d2d4j; 03-13-2019, 05:03 AM. Reason: removed links

Hi viprit

Welcome to IW forums

There are a lot of google hits if searching interworx and yes, mostly all uses on this forum are very experienced says admin or site admins

IW is very easy to use, very intuitive and allows sys admins greater control over server or clusters.

IW can also be fully clustered for services such as email, hosting dns etc

If you contact IW directly, they would give you a trial code or you could use a free single domain licence. We could supply this or any other IW reseller

If you have a good read around the forums, you will pick up some good tips

Many thanks

John

Comment

Hi viprit .. .
      Look to my answer to you question on this link: https://forums.interworx.com/forum/c...-do-you-prefer
      I'm very satisfied wit IWx CP ... using it from 2010

Bye
      Juraj
      Just a general question to all! I personally prefer cPanel, due to it being the first control panel I ever used (and gained experience in). I've never really had chance to use any other, so it would be nice to hear opinions of people that have used different panels!

Comment

Working...
      X