Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about reseller hosting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about reseller hosting?

Hello guys,

I have handful of clients and I recommended all off them to buy their own hosting(and guided them instead of sharing my server space... so they wouldn't hold me responsible for everything.) I could've make money by selling a portion of my personal server space but I didn't. Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox

My main reason for not doing it was to be able to be free of their server-side troubles but instead they are bugging me more and more for their mistakes.

Now I am changing my strategy and plan to guide them to buy hosting from me so I can control everyone under one roof.

What do you think about it? Are inmotion and resellerclub good? Is this strategy any good or I should not bother getting my hands dirty(er).
    Last edited by viprit; 03-12-2019, 12:48 PM.

Hi viprit

Welcome to IW forums

Resellerclub is good, we use them fir domain registration so itís all under one roof with whmcs

Inmotion I have no experience off but others may

I see you have IW running in pis, so your technical aware, so yes, I would steer your clients to your hosting services. Particularly when you consider your already dealing with that aspect but from a different provider

I would advise you use R1soft for backup and helps clients, as they can restore at will without bothering you

Many thanks

John

Comment

Working...
    X