List of PHP versions used by domains/SiteWorx accounts

Hello,

Is there a way to get a list of the PHP versions used by all SiteWorx accounts and domains on a box?

I can always look at the PHP FPM config files, but as they’re usernames, it’s not all the easy to figure out and seems like something the control panel could do quite easily. I’m okay with either an API call or something within the UI.

Thanks
Darryl

Hi xmmedia

What a lovely idea. I never thought of that sorry

Does it by chance show on domains used by IP address

I will have a look tomorrow to see if I can see it but will forward your thread to IW as an idea

I am not sure if whmcs would show this, as it does show ssl for domains

Many thanks

John

Hi John,

Not not exactly sure what you’re asking regarding the IP, but for my use, the IP address wouldn’t add any benefit (mainly as IP has nothing to do with the PHP version).

I haven’t used WHMCS before, but I’m guessing if it can manage the PHP version, then it’d have the information…though maybe it’s still not possible to retrieve a full list. For my use case, I only need for individual servers.

Thanks
Darryl

Hi xmmedia

Many thanks

Sorry I checked whmcs and I do not think it lists php versions

The IP address lookup in IW shows domains using an IP address as well as resellers. So if you had 4 IP address and you wanted a list of domains in use fro each IP address or reseller on each IP address you just click an icon and a list is displayed

I will have to have a think unless another member has already done this

Many thanks

John