No announcement yet.

cPanel price increases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AlbaHost very true, I have random issues, just right now, user had no rights on database, it is all very random those errors, every time more to check after import. Documents or info is very spare indeed, making most myself, but I still think it is a good option Interworx, as I prefer stable server and happy customer. At the end every control panel has something. I tested most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico View Post
      AlbaHost very true, I have random issues, just right now, user had no rights on database, it is all very random those errors, every time more to check after import. Documents or info is very spare indeed, making most myself, but I still think it is a good option Interworx, as I prefer stable server and happy customer. At the end every control panel has something. I tested most of them.
      Exactly, that's why we are all of us here to make it better ;)

Comment

Thanks all for your responses. i was having similar questions and your answers were helpful to me.
        website

Comment

When you change cpanel account names, Wordpress won't be able to find the SQL database, edit wp-config.php and all is well.

Comment

Working...
          X