Ideas site still working?

Is the ideas site still working for anyone? I just tried to create an Idea to get LetsEncrypt included in Interworx, but it never loads the login page (trying to use facebook). Looking at the filter, it looks like the last idea was submitted in September 2014, and clicking some of the comments on the right side result in page not found errors.

Anyone else having these issues?

Hi staxed

Many thanks, and it does not work here in IE, just shows button links as JavaScript:void(0)

I’ve emailed IW and quoted your post

I don’t use social media though, so I cannot test test fully

Many thanks

John

It looks like the submitted ideas require manual verification and we dropped the ball on actually approving them. We have now approved many of the pending ideas including the request for Let’s Encrypt integration. Regarding the social media buttons not working, we were unable to reproduce that issue at this point. I’m going to do some more testing, but for the time being would it be possible to try another browser?

Hi Nathan

Login buttons now working OK in my IE browser

Sorry, I cannot test further here due to no social media accounts

Many thanks

John

Thanks for getting those new ones approved, now hopefully we can get some votes for LetsEncrypt :). Though, were there really not idea requests between Sep 2014 and Dec 2015?

The login buttons only seem to be working on Firefox and Internet Explorer for me, tried Chrome and Edge and they don’t even seem to be clickable in those two.

There also still seems to be an issue with the “latest comments”, for example, the one on the top of this list for me gives a Page not Found error: http://www.interworx.com/ideas/free-dns-only-license/comment-page-1/#comment-63027

It also seems to error out when trying to add a new comment with the same issue, Page not Found when trying to load the new comment after hitting reply.

The pages also seem to load very, very slowly for me. And I’ve tried multiple times to actually vote on the Let’s Encrypt Integration after logging in to no avail…never adds the vote.

[QUOTE=Staxed;28166]Thanks for getting those new ones approved, now hopefully we can get some votes for LetsEncrypt :). Though, were there really not idea requests between Sep 2014 and Dec 2015?

The login buttons only seem to be working on Firefox and Internet Explorer for me, tried Chrome and Edge and they don’t even seem to be clickable in those two.

There also still seems to be an issue with the “latest comments”, for example, the one on the top of this list for me gives a Page not Found error: http://www.interworx.com/ideas/free-dns-only-license/comment-page-1/#comment-63027

It also seems to error out when trying to add a new comment with the same issue, Page not Found when trying to load the new comment after hitting reply.

The pages also seem to load very, very slowly for me. And I’ve tried multiple times to actually vote on the Let’s Encrypt Integration after logging in to no avail…never adds the vote.[/QUOTE]

You must’ve been the one that added the comment then, heh.

Also, can you guys reformat my ideas submission nicely, please? :stuck_out_tongue: It looks terrible and like a giant wall of text.

Unfortunately I cannot post my idea for a new Raspberry Pi version compatible with the RPi3 as whenever I try to login using GitHub (as I don’t have Facebook or Twitter), I get a 404 and unable to post my idea. Please fix or post for me please? I want so badly to run IW on the Pi.

Hi sov

Many thanks, and I’ve emailed IW to let them know, and quoted your post so you have credit

I’m sorry, like you, I do not use any of those either, so I cannot test

Many thanks

John

What is the point to add any new Ideas to collection? Anyway they don’t follow, they don’t take in consideration which are requested by a lot of license buyers or which got the highest vote! ex: must requested Free DNS Only instead they finished the “All expand/All collapse”, honest, who cares about how is shows the sidebars!

I think should be applied a maximum time period till those ideas would be developed/integrated and the priority order should be decided by the votes!

Hi bblori

I’m sorry I don’t use ideas page, no credentials to use it sorry but I do know IW read the ideas and forum very regularly, and correct my posts sometimes if I’m wrong, as I hope other users would do as well

The free DNS IW server is available now and has been for some time.

It is the 1 user license which you can email support for and use for DNS server

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

Hi

The idea page should now be working fine

I received an email from Nathan over Easter Monday to let me know

Kudos to IW for resolving so quickly

Many thanks

John

Ideas site still working?

[QUOTE=d2d4j;28399]Hi

The idea page should now be working fine

I received an email from Nathan over Easter Monday to let me know

Kudos to IW for resolving so quickly

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Edit: Nevermind

Hi Sov

Many thanks, and have you access now, as I see you edited your post
Please see pics and I set an account with git/interworx to test
Many thanks
John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;28404]Hi Sov

Many thanks, and have you access now, as I see you edited your post
Please see pics and I set an account with git/interworx to test
Many thanks
John[/QUOTE]

Hi John,

Yes I was still getting a 404 error trying to do it on my phone but tried from my desktop and it worked. Submitted my idea just fine just need to wait on approval. Thanks for your help getting this resolved!

David