This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: InterWorx Translators

I've had a few people tell me they didn't receive the language diffs I sent out a couple days ago. I'm posting them here for everybody's convenience.

The file is broken in to two sections:
    new language entries and changed language entries.

New language entries are new strings that were added to 3.0, and do not exist in 2.1.x.

Changed language entries are strings that existed in 2.1.x, but their translations were changed slightly for some reason or another (e.g, errors in the translation, or changed for clarity). Please double check these against your existing translation and update if necessary.

NOTE: This file is only useful to translators and only contains a fraction of a complete language file. Do not attempt to install this file as a language file in InterWorx, as that would be wrong

Please send me back the translated diff file in your language, preferably in the same format as I provided in the attachment.

Thanks to all the translators!
    Attached Files
    Socheat Sou
    InterWorx-CP | http://interworx.com
    InterWorx Control Panel

pls send me english language file..

Hi

i want to re-translate to turkish.
    Please send me english file...

hidonet@gmail.com

Comment

Just click to http://www.interworx.com/forums/atta...5&d=1175704268 to download the english file

Comment

Hi,

Here is the last FR file for v3

We've made some little modifications

Pascal
        Attached Files

Comment

There are a number of faults in the swedish translation. Some things have not been translated, for example.
          DomainSwede.com

Twitter

Comment

?
            What's missing? It should be based on the 3.0.0.lang.diff.txt file sent out by Socheat.

-tsl-

Comment

This was our fault - Henrik grabbed a just pre-final release version and it didn't have the very latest from the Swedish translation file. We've fixed this.
              Paul Oehler
              InterWorx-CP | http://interworx.com
              InterWorx Control Panel

Comment

Okay, I will check through this translation and see if the same grammatical errors still exists.

For tsl: Det var många stavfel och även en hel del särskrivningar. Detta plus rena grammatiska fel gör att det inte ser seriöst ut.
                DomainSwede.com

Twitter

Comment

I checked through this "new" release, and there are less errors in this translation - yet I can find more errors than I can count on my hand, if you get what I mean.
                  DomainSwede.com

Twitter

Comment

Not sure how this post got missed somehow.

Please feel free to post any corrections you may have and we can see that the translator gets them. If you'd rather not post to the forums, you can email to info at interworx.com and we'll make sure it gets to the right person.

Comment

@Henrik
                      That doesn't sound to good...but 4 eyes are much better than 2, so we can correct grammer and such.

-tsl-

Comment

Hi Iworx Team,

I join a new french file with siteworx translation for new features (Ruby, Mail, etc ...)

I work to finish translate new features for nodeworx.

Download file here : French Translation

bye
                        French Webhoster
                        SOS-Data - Backup - Hosting - Infrastructure

Comment

Thanks, Gimly -

Your updates have been merged with the existing ones and will be released in the next build

Tim

Comment

How can I merge a new translation file from interworx to continue translate the panel in french ? (To having new language define in my french file)
                            French Webhoster
                            SOS-Data - Backup - Hosting - Infrastructure

Comment

I want to translate it but not free, What do you offer for our hard work?

Comment

Working...
                              X