Php5 / Mysql 4.1.9 Howto

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    A quickie howto would be fine, but I can donate my new server for a bit (when Sago sends me the information) if you'd like to do it that way.

Leave a comment:

• IWorx-Chris
    replied
    100% possible. If you'd like to 'donate' the use of your server for the setup I can do the howto on it Paul. I've just been short on time and we don't have any free boxes with a fresh iworx-cp on them.

I can do another quickie howto like I did for the jailed shell if that's ok.

Chris

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just a bump to see if there's any news on this front. I have a new box that should be coming online today or tomorrow and I'd like to set it up with PHP 5.0.4 and MySQL 4.1.12 if possible. :)

Leave a comment:

• Justec
    replied
    Thanks Chris, I want to setup my test box with PHP5 so I can start internally testing my PHP scripts on the new engine.

Leave a comment:

• IWorx-Chris
    replied
    We've had some other recent questions about this and I'll post a whitepaper on how it's most easily done. There have been some nonsense rumors that iworx-cp doesn't "support" PHP5 and it's partly our fault for lack of info on the subject.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Justec
    replied
    What's the latest (easiest) way to install PHP5 now on an Iworx box?

Leave a comment:

• IWorx-Chris
    replied
    This is for php5/mysql4.1 only, any previous version(s) for php and/or mysql will be upgraded and not exist on the box anymore.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    To upgrade your iworx-CP boxes to use php5 and mysql 4.1 you can add this to your /etc/yum.conf
    Does it means there will be only php5 / mysql 4.1 on the box, or does it mean there will be both php4/php5 and mysql 4.0x/4.1 working together ?

Thanks
    Pascal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X