We've Made Some Changes :)

As I’m sure you’re aware if you’re reading this, we’ve made a few website changes for the better today.

Specifically, we’ve revamped the look and feel as well as the layout. We’ve also started the InterWorx-CP long-awaited documentation section: http://www.interworx.com/support/docs/iworx-cp.

The red links are incomplete pages and the blue links are complete. We’ll be filling in the gaps in the coming weeks and your feedback is welcome :).

We’ve also recently acquired the interworx.com domain name which will help our visibility online in the long run. The .info extension will continue to work but we’re transitioning all content to the .com TLD.

There are more goodies here and there but I’ll let you folks find those :).

Let us know what you think!

Chris

The new design of the website and the forum is WOWly impressive ! I simply love it : the colors are well chosen which make a clean and fresh environment.
DokuWiki has been well hacked to fit the goal of IWorx-CP website : good choice of wiki engine and customisation well done !

DokuWiki has been well hacked to fit the goal of IWorx-CP website : good choice of wiki engine and customisation well done !

haha, you noticed :). Yep, we started using it a few weeks ago and hacked it enough to work well for the entire site as well as the docs. It’s a very nice system.

Chris

The new look is very nice…

…but I think I found a problem. The order form takes me to a blank page when I attempt to purchase a license of InterWorx-CP. :wink:

creating a support ticket without first logging in, gives you no way to check those tickets later.

It sends a password but no user name :expressionless:

There are a few bugs we’re still working out and the site should be 100% later today. You can email support@interworx.com if you like which will give you links into the support system to track individual tickets.

The order system will be back up today as well.

Chris

Site ordering is alive and will be getting further improvements this evening. We’ll also be publishing more docs and other site content this evening as well.

Chris

Am I totally loosing it? OR was there a few DemoDemo Flash How To videos aviable BEFORE the move to the new site and now they are gone.

I asked Vito over at DemoDemo and he does not know of Interworx. :confused:

They’re gone, but I’m sure they will be back.

Am I totally loosing it? OR was there a few DemoDemo Flash How To videos aviable BEFORE the move to the new site and now they are gone.

I asked Vito over at DemoDemo and he does not know of Interworx.

They’ll be back and just for clarifications not all flash demos are from demodemo :). We just bought the software to do the demos and author them ourselves. It’s considerably more economical than paying ala carte per demo.

Chris

AHH, ok, that explains it!