Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Access Error in Log

Hello,

Recently been recieving the following in the /home/interworx/var/log/iworx.log file:

Apr 23 17:34:40 iworx [debug] lock barfing: /usr/local/interworx/etc/remote-access.ini
    Apr 23 17:34:40 iworx [debug] backing up: /usr/local/interworx/etc/remote-access.ini
    Apr 23 17:34:40 iworx [debug] orig already exists: /usr/local/interworx/etc/.remote-access.ini.orig
    Apr 23 17:34:40 iworx [debug] lock barf success: /usr/local/interworx/etc/remote-access.ini
    Apr 23 17:34:40 iworx [info] dns export attempted from , forbidden
    anyone any ideas?

Cheers.
    Ledger Technologies Group Ltd - UK based dynamic group of companies that utilises existing and emerging technologies to provide data solutions for clients globally.
    EverythingWeb.Net Ltd - UK Based Website Hosting, Design & Maintenance.

The views expressed in the above messsage are purely my own and are in no way official or representative of the companies I represent.

*shameless bump*
    Ledger Technologies Group Ltd - UK based dynamic group of companies that utilises existing and emerging technologies to provide data solutions for clients globally.

The views expressed in the above messsage are purely my own and are in no way official or representative of the companies I represent.

Comment

What was going on here is that we had a system for Sago Networks that polled all (Sago) iworx-cp boxes for DNS data. BUT, it apparenlty wasn't discriminating Sago Networks licenses from other licenses. I fixed the issue in this system and you shouldn't see any DNS attempts (at least from this system) anymore :)

Chris
      Chris Wells
      InterWorx L.L.C. | http://interworx.com
      InterWorx Control Panel

Comment

Thanks for the explanation Chris. :)

Comment

Working...
        X