Error while adding SiteWorx account

Hi,

Everytime I try to add a new siteworx account using a subdomain for a domain name that is already configured for another account (example, I already have mydomain.com configured in a siteworx account, and now I am creating four.level.host.for.mydomain.com) I get the following error at the top of the new account screen, as if my new account wasn’t created:

“Error while adding SiteWorx account”

…but when I check my siteworx accounts list, the new website was created successfully, I thought you may want to know.

-mca

Everytime I try to add a new siteworx account using a subdomain for a domain name that is already configured for another account (example, I already have mydomain.com configured in a siteworx account, and now I am creating four.level.host.for.mydomain.com) I get the following error at the top of the new account screen, as if my new account wasn’t created:

“Error while adding SiteWorx account”

…but when I check my siteworx accounts list, the new website was created successfully, I thought you may want to know.

mca, this is almost definitely a bug. could you please send me your iworx.log file by doing:

mail support@interworx.info < /home/interworx/var/log/iworx.log

Thanks,

Chris

done…

okay, i just sent you the log

mca, could you please email the login information to your box so I can investigate this problem further? I was unable to reproduce this problem on our local 1.8 boxes.

Thanks,
Socheat

I saw this and since I’m running 1.8beta myself I decided to try it and see what hapens. I didn’t get the error. If you want any of my config files to compare to his just ask and I will send them tomorrow morning.

Have a good day.

This thead is actually related to another thread:

http://interworx.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=154

The ‘suexec’ issue is causing this issue.

Chris