Bug on Edit Package Popup

Hi,

I think this is a bug because it doesn’t happen to everywhere, but specifically at Packages page.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to Packages
  2. Click “Edit” on an existing package
  3. Press keyboard “Esc” button

Ta-da-! Not severe stuff though. :slight_smile:

interworx_package.png

Hi Shyuan

I hope you don’t mind, but I have just tried to replicate this and I’m sorry, on our systems it works lovely, pressing esc on keyboard just makes the page disappear with no error. I have tried it using IE11 and Firefox, on packages in siteworx and reseller, and tried with no changes, then changed without saving.

Please could I ask if I have missed anything, sorry.

Many thanks

John

Hey John,

I am sorry for the false alarm, I’ve also just tried doing it in Chrome but couldn’t replicate it. I think it’s more like a browser issue. The issue only happens on Maxthon browser. :o

Hi shyuan

I thought I was the only one who tried maxthon :grinning:

I have to say though, I gave up maxthon when it started not to work as expected a year or so ago so, but I hope your having better luck.

Have a lovely night

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;25087]Hi shyuan

I thought I was the only one who tried maxthon 

I have to say though, I gave up maxthon when it started not to work as expected a year or so ago so, but I hope your having better luck.

Have a lovely night

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]
HAHA OMG! Out of 100 people, only one (which is you) knows what it is when I say Maxthon. :frowning: But I have to say Maxthon is much better now as compared to ~ a year ago. I am using both Chrome and Maxthon. :slight_smile: Have a great night too.