Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug: Can't delete domain without .ext

Most likely a bug ...

A reseller made the mistake to add 2 siteworx account without giving a domein extension (i.e.: domein, instead of domein.com).

While trying to delete this account, both the reseller, and main admin get the error message:
    No SiteWorx account exists with the given domain : domein

How to delete the domain without hacking into mysql ?

Yes, this is a bug that is fixed in our upcoming release. You can delete it from the command line by running:

/home/interworx/bin/package.deactivate.pex --domlist <domain>
    Socheat Sou
    InterWorx-CP | http://interworx.com
    InterWorx Control Panel

Comment

Worked like a charm :) thanks!

Comment

Hello,

I've encountered the same situation.

Chris, using the command you provide I can create again new siteworx accounts. BUT the selected IP addresses that were used for creating the bad-accounts (those without .tld), are no longer being shown on the list of available addresses when creating a siteworx account.

So, the bad-accounts without .tld where created selecting "dedicated" IP addresses. These are no longer being shown as available on "create new siteworx account", although no account is using them.

Regards,

Comment

Juan,

Do the dedicated IPs that should be free show up as free (i.e. no domains used) on the IP Management screen?

Chris
          Chris Wells
          InterWorx L.L.C. | http://interworx.com
          InterWorx Control Panel

Comment

Maybe the Vhost file didn't get deleted?
            [ JUSTIN ]
            [ OFF unit ]
            [ WEB DESIGN / DEVELOPMENT, GRAPHIC DESIGN, OTHER STUFF
            ]

Comment

Hello,

I manually deleted the vhost files that remain even after the command, but it didn't help.

Chris: Yes, those IPs seem to show as 'unused' and cool on 'Ip management'. I attach you two shots to see. The IPs .152 and .153 should show up on "add siteworx account" IP list, right?

I promise I haven't done anything weird on that box... O:)

Regards,

Juan
              Attached Files

Comment

Have you tried changing them from Dedicated to Shared (see if they show up on the SiteWorx page) then back to Dedicated?
                Ledger Technologies Group Ltd - UK based dynamic group of companies that utilises existing and emerging technologies to provide data solutions for clients globally.
                EverythingWeb.Net Ltd - UK Based Website Hosting, Design & Maintenance.

The views expressed in the above messsage are purely my own and are in no way official or representative of the companies I represent.

Comment

Worked like a charm :) Thanks Everythingweb.

Comment

No Probs. Glad it's sorted.

(I cant say I have experienced the same thing, or indeed had to perform it. But it was a stab in the dark, knowing that Iworx must handle the IP's somewhere in a database.)

:)
                    Ledger Technologies Group Ltd - UK based dynamic group of companies that utilises existing and emerging technologies to provide data solutions for clients globally.
                    EverythingWeb.Net Ltd - UK Based Website Hosting, Design & Maintenance.

The views expressed in the above messsage are purely my own and are in no way official or representative of the companies I represent.

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingWeb
                      (I cant say I have experienced the same thing, or indeed had to perform it. But it was a stab in the dark, knowing that Iworx must handle the IP's somewhere in a database.) :)
                      and a prety good one too -- we sometimes do the same thing :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X