Total Number of Sites in NodeWorxs

It just accured to me that the Nodeworx control panel doesnt show the total number of virtual sites (domains) on the server. If it does I have over looked it.

I would like to see something like this, with one glance I could see total domains on server:

Accounts 75 domains
Resellers
reseller1 10 domains
reseller2 15 domains
reseller3 20 domains
TOTAL 120 domains

Are you speaking “domains” or “siteworx accounts” – right now they are one in the same but in 3.0 you will be able to have multiple domains per siteworx account.

You can see how many siteworx accounts are assigned to the master nodeworx user at the bottom of the page that lists the siteworx accounts. You can do the same thing for each reseller account by selecting it from the drobdown menu at the top of that page.

I do agree that it would be good to have something like this probably on the main NodeWorx screen or a new screen displayed when you select SiteWorx on the main NodeWorx menu system. We really try not to clutter the interface with too much info that isn’t needed but I can see doing something like this

Total Number Virtual Hosts (domains) xxx
Total Number SiteWorx Accounts xxx (xxx assigned to NodeWorx, xxx assigned to resellers)

What do you think?

Tim, didnt even think about the multiple domains in 3.0, thanks for bringing it up.

Yes I like your format, it doesnt have to be any thing fancy or be clutterful, (is that a word? lol) just something to look at at a glance to see where you stand with any given server.

Right now as I am moving sites off my Ensim server I looked and scratched my head and wondered how many sites are on here now?

Yes, I like your proposal.

I’ve added this as an official feature request in the bug system as I do see this being usefull to a lot of people. Standard disclaimer applies: Just because it was added as a feature request does NOT gurantee it will be added to the software; just that it won’t slip through the cracks and be forgotten about. This would probably be an easy add so I suspect it will be added at some point.

Thanks Tim

I’d 2nd that request, not that it matters to me b/c i dont have that many accounts, but it would be easier than counting by hand or copy paste’n into XL :cool:

Are you speaking “domains” or “siteworx accounts” – right now they are one in the same but in 3.0 you will be able to have multiple domains per siteworx account.
I know companies hate questions like this, so feel free to ignore it if you wish, but when is version 3 due? I mainly want to know whether it will be this year or next year.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Im sure it will be this year. I basically feel it could be any day now (I check every morning :wink: ), but no offical word, but I dont believe there is any way this would be delayed until next year.

[quote=bob;9966]I know companies hate questions like this, so feel free to ignore it if you wish, but when is version 3 due? I mainly want to know whether it will be this year or next year.

Thanks. :)[/quote]

I believe I can say with certainty that it will be this year :wink:

Excellent. I’m planning on getting a VPS soon (as there don’t seem to be many reseller options using Interworx), but I think I’ll wait until version 3 is out before doing so. :slight_smile: