Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandwidth History Data Export

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there is any chance you could looks at including a feature to allow us to export the bandwidth history data from NodeWorx into a CSV file.

Being able to do this (and a few basic filters for which reseller, date ranges, etc) would be super-helpful for things like capacity planning and account reviews.

Thanks,

Jon
    “Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple...”

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is any feedback on this one?

Thanks,

Jon
    “Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple...”

Comment

Hi Jon,

Sorry for the late response. I just entered your request into our development tracker. It will likely coincide with an upcoming overhaul of our statistics system, but if I happen upon a quick short-term solution I'll let you know.

Thanks for the suggestion! Feel free to keep 'em coming.
      Matt Parmelee
      Interworx Developer
      http://www.interworx.com/

Comment

Originally posted by IWorx-Matt View Post
        Hi Jon,

Sorry for the late response. I just entered your request into our development tracker. It will likely coincide with an upcoming overhaul of our statistics system, but if I happen upon a quick short-term solution I'll let you know.

Thanks for the suggestion! Feel free to keep 'em coming.
        Thanks very much!

Maybe such an overhaul could include built in templates for Cacti/Nagios/etc?

InterWorx already trashes the competition in terms of manageability, but that would just be amazing. :)

Jon

Comment

Working...
        X