Various requests.

Hi there,
After working with Nodeworx and Siteworx, here are what I consider “user friendly” features to implement.

1. Ability to change user-level up & down. For example, from System administrator to reseller to end-user without having to logout. This way you can change IPs on the system, move to a reseller account and change domains there without having to logout and then login as reseller.
  2. Ability to export accounts and packages so that a system restore is more or less “easy” in case of need.
  3. Ability to make statistics “public” by placing them down the “public_html” folder if wanted by the user. This way a user can show colleagues his stats without giving them access to his account.
  4. Ability to point domains not to another domain, but to a folder inside a domain. That way you could have a “Site coming soon” page under your main domain, and point sites under construction to this folder/file until ready to go live.
  5. Ability to delete the default ftp account. This will reduce the possibility of people trying to gain access. I might be paranoid, but I’ll sleep better thinking there is no account to try to get in.
  6. Ability tu update the language file, INSTEAD of having to delete it and then reupload it!
  7. Show bandwith average and totals in the front page in numeric display. Sort of “Today: 3GB total, 158KB/s av. Week: 30GB, 125KB/s av, Month: 158GB, 113KB/s av”

I’ll add more as I come up with stuff
Keep on with the good work!
Best regards!

NIce Ideas, I really like the other directory with “Coming Soon” while one works on his/her site.

Another I would like to see being able to easily do for the Admin and Reseller (Nodeworx?), set up a CUSTOM “place holder” page for all NEW set up accounts

Hi,

Just bumping this thread up because some requests are still there and might well be worth while considering:

• Ability to make statistics “public” by placing them down the “public_html” folder if wanted by the user. This way a user can show colleagues his stats without giving them access to his account. This is for clients who come from Plesk panels where this feature is optional.

• Ability to delete the default ftp account. This will reduce the possibility of people trying to gain access. I might be paranoid, but I’ll sleep better thinking there is no account to try to get in.

Regards,

Daniel,

[QUOTE=Poooh;18157]Hi,

Just bumping this thread up because some requests are still there and might well be worth while considering:

• Ability to make statistics “public” by placing them down the “public_html” folder if wanted by the user. This way a user can show colleagues his stats without giving them access to his account. This is for clients who come from Plesk panels where this feature is optional.

Regards,

Daniel,[/QUOTE]

Just bumping this up because some clients have asked…