Error when try to install software

Hello i’m sorry i know i should contact to software owner but is problem happen when i install this software on interworx
otice: Object of class Zend_Locale to string conversion in /chroot/home/clossnet/clossnet.com/html/billing/library/Shineisp/Controller/Plugin/Language.php on line 47

Notice: Object of class Zend_Locale to string conversion in /chroot/home/clossnet/clossnet.com/html/billing/library/Shineisp/Controller/Plugin/Language.php on line 49

Notice: Object of class Zend_Locale to string conversion in /chroot/home/clossnet/clossnet.com/html/billing/library/Shineisp/Controller/Plugin/Language.php on line 50

Fatal error: Call to undefined function spl_object_hash() in /chroot/home/clossnet/clossnet.com/html/billing/library/Zend/Navigation/Page.php on line 1298
i try with other panel is ok and work fine Please help…

Hi vibol

I hope you don’t mind, but it looks as though your installing a billing software. If so, please see this forum post and there’s a link to software partners.

If your software is not shown, you would be best advised to ask your software provider.

I hope that helps and I apologise in advance if I am wrong sorry.

John

http://forums.interworx.com/showpost.php?p=25002

Really thz you John e always help me every and your post is very helpful…

Hi vibol

I hope you don’t mind but which billing system are you using, if you don’t mind me asking.

It’s alright if you prefer not to state sorry.

Many thanks

John

Hi vibol

It’s a long shot and may not help or be needed, but please have a read of this post. It’s just possible you may need ioncube as well.

Hope that helps and I apologise in advance

Many thanks

John

http://forums.interworx.com/showpost.php?p=14503

[QUOTE=d2d4j;25138]Hi vibol

It’s a long shot and may not help or be needed, but please have a read of this post. It’s just possible you may need ioncube as well.

Hope that helps and I apologise in advance

Many thanks

John

http://forums.interworx.com/showpost.php?p=14503[/QUOTE]

John is a super star :slight_smile:

Hi Brett

I wouldn’t go that far sorry but thank you.

It’s you guys who rock, I just roll

Many thanks

John

Hello i use the shineisp that the come from shine software company in Italy
Have u every know this control panel?

And i don’t have any money to pay for other billing software the is the partner of Interworx i just have money to pay for Interworx only… so why i use the free software. This why i’m very hard to contact to the software owner

Hey i wish you have other supporter like Jonh XD… come up with good work Interworx :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi vibol

Thank you so much for your kind words, but all users on this forum do help if they can, sorry you have to remember its a forum and most will be working.

To be honest I have not heard of shineisp, but then I don’t think I will have heard or seen most of the software out there.

I am probably biased to commercial, particularly where billing software is concerned, for lots of resons, but the primary been security and trust, then integration and features. I think you may want to consider perhaps a rental of a billing licence, which is not very expensive and there’s some users on this forum who offer this, then when your making money, you could buy a licence if you wanted too.

This though, are just my personal thoughts, so please do not think I’m trying to persuade you sorry.

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;25143]Hi vibol

Thank you so much for your kind words, but all users on this forum do help if they can, sorry you have to remember its a forum and most will be working.

To be honest I have not heard of shineisp, but then I don’t think I will have heard or seen most of the software out there.

I am probably biased to commercial, particularly where billing software is concerned, for lots of resons, but the primary been security and trust, then integration and features. I think you may want to consider perhaps a rental of a billing licence, which is not very expensive and there’s some users on this forum who offer this, then when your making money, you could buy a licence if you wanted too.

This though, are just my personal thoughts, so please do not think I’m trying to persuade you sorry.

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

Really thz you again for Jonh. but if you don’t mind do you know kind of free panel that easy to install for Interworx? i use this software to automate with user register or web hosting billing.
Thz it seen it make you hard for sometime XD

Hi vibol

I’m sorry, we use whmcs unbranded owned, but I’m looking at blesta which licencecart posted about.

I’m thinking as you know shineisp you maybe better sticking with that billing software, but I would think a quick google would offer lots of different ones, but I am not endorsing any.

I’m sorry I cannot be of more help on this one sorry

Many thanks

John