What do you use for backups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bertie
    started a topic What do you use for backups?

What do you use for backups?

Hi all,

What do you all use for backups? At the moment we currently back up all of the SiteWorx accounts to an NFS mount on a regular basis. But I was wondering If we should also start backing up other areas of the Interworx folder. Such as the /etc/ folder and so on.

Do you use any specific software such as R1Soft or do you have a combination of software and then scripts to do the rest.

Thanks,

• ebizzinfotech
    replied
    It's definitely worth it. In Our Laravel Development Services, no other restore for server/other site worth users restores
    Our Laravel Development Company provides wide range of Laravel Development Services in USA, Canada, INDIA. As a Laravel Development Company we use Open Source Framework to deliver result oriented Laravel Development Services.

Leave a comment:

• Justec
    replied
    R1 soft works so smoothly and it can do a BMR if needed as well. It's definitely worth it.

Leave a comment:

• d2d4j
    replied
    Hi Bertie

It backs up the entire server

To access the server part of the backup, you need to login to the R1soft backup (we use a third party provider), and then you can see the entire server backup

For siteworx users restore (they do not see any option for backup for R1soft), this uses the siteworx Unix name and they only see their siteworx backup only. No other restore for server/other siteworx users restores

Many thanks

John

Leave a comment:

• Bertie
    replied
    Originally posted by d2d4j View Post
    Hi Bertie

We use R1soft/idera for all our backups and works lovely

There is no real server loading, backups everything (Incase of bare metal restore) and best of all, allows siteworx users to restore files/folders/databases without bothering us

I know a few users use R1soft

Many thanks

John
    Hi John,

Does R1Soft backup the actual server as well? As I've only ever seen it being used for say the actual web hosting accounts.

Thanks,

Leave a comment:

• d2d4j
    replied
    Hi Bertie

We use R1soft/idera for all our backups and works lovely

There is no real server loading, backups everything (Incase of bare metal restore) and best of all, allows siteworx users to restore files/folders/databases without bothering us

I know a few users use R1soft

Many thanks

John

Leave a comment:

Working...
X