X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod_php and mod_suphp

Hey all,

Have the following error:
    Warning, mod_php and mod_suphp are both enabled, this is a security risk.

Whats the best way of fixing this? I can see it has been mentioned once or twice in the forum but quite a while back. I've checked the httpd.conf but couldn't see mod_php being mentioned. The PHP Mode under the PHP Integration Mode on the web server settings is currently set to mod_suphp.

Hi Bertie

I would open a support ticket to let IW have a look as both should not be running

Or upgrade to latest IW which should resolve issue

Many thanks

John

Comment

Tried the upgrade but no luck - Have a ticket open to see if they can suggest anything. Maybe related to a PHP upgrade as sites according to php info pages are running PHP 5.6.40 but on the Web Server section under PHP Integration Mode the system php version is 5.6.32.

Comment

What is mod_security??

Comment

Hi dragon tattoo

I think your getting confused here on this thread.

Mod php and mod suphp is different from mod security

Mod security is an apache module for monitoring real time to websites. It can be used as example in WAF - soft firewalls to protect website

If you google Iím sure you will find much better and more detailed descriptions for mod security

Many thanks

John

Comment

Hi everyone
            I have the feeling that both "mod php" and "sub php" are similar.
            Maybe you can check this info in this link. (in spanish)
            regards
            Obtener respuesta para la pregunta: Diferencias y diferencias / diferencias entre: Fast-CGI, CGI, Mod-PHP, SuPHP, PHP-FPM

Comment

Working...
            X