Daily Apache restart time?

Hi
could someone tell me which cron is responstable for the daily restart of apache, mine restarts at 1.05am each day and want to change it to 4am when no one is online.
I have two interworx cron, one daily and one midnight, I always thought it was the daily cron that restarts apache after stats and logs are updated? Thank you
cd /home/interworx/cron ;./iworx.pex --midnight [TABLE=“class: iw-table iw-table-payload iw-w-full”]
[TR=“class: row2 ruler”]
[TD=“class: td-dayofweek”] [/TD]
[TD=“class: td-script left”]
cd /home/interworx/cron ;./iworx.pex --daily [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Hi bear

I believe this cron works on server set location time.

So if you goto nodeworx, settings time zone and set this to your local time. The cron should run at correct time

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

Hi

think you have misunderstood me.
my server time and zone is correct.

apache restarts on my server at 1.05am each day, if I remember right it was one of the cron jobs that triggered the apache restart.(unless its done in a different way)
is the daily apache restart still done by cron ? if so which one as I need to change the time when apache restarts each day

Thank you for your reply

Hi bear

Ah sorry.

I could be wrong but it could be in iWorx.pex

I would need to check if interworx folders have any cron jobs listed and also the daily cron folders

Just a little thought as it maybe Sunday or Monday before I do, but do you have apache set to soft restart (most likely have the actual wording wrong but you know what I mean) if it?s causing issues. Maybe a quick fix if the restart is causing issues

Perhaps open a support ticket to ask, as to be honest, I am not sure if apache does restart daily sorry. It would autorestart though if going into an error state.

Many thanks

John

I have just sent support the question, I will post back here if I get an answer.

I remember at one time when the stats and logs had been rotated, apache was restarted. This was a daily task.
You could change the time of apache restart by changing the cron job start time

Not had a reply yet from support to my question.

Yes I do have Force Graceful Restart enabled, might give that a try to improve thing But was hoping on moving the restart time to when theres very few online.
thank you

Hi bear

Many thanks

I think it would have been weekend and ticket not marked urgent - which is correct

I?m sure IW will respond within next few hours. They work EST in USA

Many thanks

John