Bayes training emails from SpamAssassin to server admin are blank

Whenever junk messages are copied or moved to the Learn Ham or Learn Spam folders for any account, processing seems normal except for the notices sent the next day which are completely empty. No sender or subject or message body, and minimum info in the message header.

I’ve tried reinstalling Qmail and SpamAssassin but that didn’t fix what appears to be a lost or damaged email template somewhere in Qmail’s file layout. Any suggestions?

Hi sysnop

Could I ask if you installed IW versions from IW repos

We have that part turned off so not sure what your seeing but think you mean the special folders learn ham spam are not working

If that?s the case, I would open a support ticket and let your licence provider check it out

Many thanks

John

Hi John,

Yes, my Interworx installation was installed from and is updated from standard Interworx repos.

By the looks of ham and spam folders being emptied automatically as usual, I believe the Bayes learning part is working. It’s the summary notifications generated by SpamAssassin that aren’t working. Or rather, the messages are sent and delivered to the server admin address but the messages are completely empty.

Thanks!

Hi sysnop

Many thanks

I would advise open a support ticket with IW then, as I believe that is encrypted and can only be corrected by IW

Many thanks

John