This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catchall

We have some clients who still like to use a catchall address even though we strongly discourage it these days. But sometimes you just have to keep the clients happy but it seems we are no longer able to enter what email address should be the "catchall" address.

As mentioned here: http://www.interworx.com/support/faq...email-address/

We only have the following:

Has it been fully removed in one of the recent IW updates or maybe a setting has been changed somewhere? We did use to be able to do this and it's only removed in recent times.

Off-Topic:

Google believe this site seems to have been "hacked" - Not sure if that is 100% but thought it would be worth mentioning so someone can check that out.

Cheers,

Hi Bertie

I'll post a pic and details on how to correctly set catchall - it confused me until I saw pics

Many thanks

John

Comment

Hi Bertie
      You set catchall email either when creating a new siteworx account or edit a siteworx account.
      You set towards the very bottom, catchall yes or no (NO is default)
      I hope that helps
      Many thanks
      John
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

We don't actually have that option on creating new SiteWorx accounts or modifying existing accounts. We are on version InterWorx-CP v5.1.29. Unless something relating to it has been resolved in one of the more recent versions?
        Last edited by Bertie; 12-05-2016, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Hi Bertie

Many thanks

What Iw version are you using

I believe this was introduced a few releases ago though, and thought you had updated to current release, but apologies if I am wrong

Many thanks

John

Comment

Hi Bertie

Sorry, it must have kicked in after 5.1.34

Many thanks

John
            Last edited by d2d4j; 12-05-2016, 05:20 AM. Reason: wrong advise

Comment

Hi Bertie

Sorry, please see pic, nodeworx, plugins, enable catchall, then the 2 pics above will be seen
              Many thanks
              John
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi again,

Updated IW and enabled that plugin and now able to do catchall addresses again.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                X