Bare Subscription Management page

With a new iworx installation the Subscription Management page is incomplete showing only white/grey rows with only category names – no checkboxes, descriptions, etc. I seem to remember this problem from a few years back and there might have been a pex script or permission that fixed it. Suggestions are appreciated.

Everything else is perfect.

Once I realized the browser’s horizontal scrollbars were stretching abnormally, all page content could be seen – descriptions, buttons, etc. – it’s just not positioned right. Or more accurately, too far right. Tried a couple browsers and doubt it’s CSS, it’s more like a div with a missing end tag.

Hello–

Can you provide a screenshot? That is not an issue that has been reported elsewhere.

Thanks!

Hi,

Attached are a couple views in Firefox for Windows and it’s the same in a Chromium-based browser. I’ve tried a couple different themes also.

You’re welcome!

Hi Sysnop

Good catch… it display the same in our chrome but we usually use IE

Hope your well and corona virus not causing you too much issues… In UK, it is worse then during the world war, with selfish people panic buying and not having any decency…

Many thanks

John

Thanks, John. I just wish I had described the problem better in the first post.

Hope your well and corona virus not causing you too much issues… In UK, it is worse then during the world war, with selfish people panic buying and not having any decency…

Me and my family are fine so far but the opera isn’t close to being over. Nothing like a pandemic to bring out the best, worst and stupidest of people. Humor helps, especially the British variety. I reckon this video has circulated in the UK as much as it has in the US: https://twitter.com/DrJamesKent3/status/1239534336996761609

Take care and stay well.

Richard

Hi Richard

Sorry I had not see that sorry… I do not use social media but good on her for telling it as it is here in UK… Funny thing is, no one is admitting to stock piling but there are plenty of fights at supermarkets, with supermarkets threatening to start to ban people who are abusive.

It makes me ashamed to be English even though there are many of us who help others…

I am sorry for hijacking your thread and hope you and everyone takes care in the current climate

Many thanks

John