HAPI Integration / Welcome Emails

I want to fully integrate a cart into Interworx with the HAPI option, which the cart in question supports.

However, i’ve been looking all over for a feature where Nodeworx generates the Siteworx account and sends out a welcome email to the client with a randomly generated password. Is that an option somewhere which i don’t see? Please let me know. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to get this HAPI working, and i can’t seem to figure out how to get the Cart password to match the Siteworx password that the HAPI creates. That’s something i gotta take on with the cart makers - however, i figured that Nodeworx probably has it’s own technique of generating a random password, and i’m hoping it allows you to customize a template email that sends out all the required initial info that a new customer would require (like the password, the NS servers, default ftp login info, etc).

Thanks =)

That’s because it doesn’t exist. The InterWorx team has left that functionality to the domain billing software such as WhoisCart, Drams, AmodernBill, etc.

Thanks Timryberg - guess that would explain why i couldn’t find it.

Do you personally have any experience with Whoiscart and HAPI working? Do you know if there’s a way to apply the same password that the user enters for Whoiscart to Interworx/Siteworx?

No, but if you go to the whoiscart site and open a support ticket, Saaven or one of the other staff members will be happy to help you out.

I’ve done this with Drams though.

Tim

That’s my next step =) Already posted asking about this on their forum.

Alright well thanks again for the replies