Interworx Based Reseller Hosting

I like the look of the Interworx control panel, but I really don’t have the skills to administer a VPS myself, so I am interested in reseller hosting that uses the system. I gather, by looking at the features coming in version 3, that the current version doesn’t cater very well for resellers, which might explain why I have been having so much trouble finding one.

I found links to nexcess.net and sprintserve.net and on this site (Google hasn’t turned up much else). Does anyone have any experience with them? Nexcess seems to have more competitive pricing, but are there any other options out there? Ideally, I am looking for a host that offers something like 5GB space and 100GB transfer for around $20-25 per month. I don’t need live support, but support responses within 24 hours would be good. While not essential, a global DNS system, Quicktime streaming and WebDAV would also be attractive.

If anyone has any recommendations that would be great. I am not planning on buying a reseller account until later this year, by which time hopefully Interworx 3 will be out - I’m just planning ahead at the moment. :slight_smile:

In addition to the ones you mentioned I believe Steadfast and Virtuozzo also do VPS’s. Here’s a more or less complete list of resellers:

I’d also be remis if I didn’t point out that while we are different compaines now, Nexcess.net shares many of the same staff as InterWorx so you’d be getting support from the Iworx devs and a couple others if you went with Nexcess :wink:

Not having used one myself for a personal box I can’t really recommend one over the other.

Thanks for your reply Tim. :slight_smile: