Automated billing solutions

Have been looking at automated billing for web as well as hourly billing clients… anybody have great luck with any packages out there?

Thanks,
docpeyer

No, in short.

We’re currently developing one primarily for dealing with Interworx (for our business) but we will at some point release it, although got a fair bit left to do.

I have been using ClientExec since version 0.97 (current version 3.0.2). Over all it has been doing me a great job, and automates with IW CP.

I have purchased AWBS and played with it a lot, but at the end of the day, I found CE a lot less perplexing. I have also experimented with ModernBill, WHMCS (I worked with them to start a IW module, that was late last year or early this year, still no IW module), and a few others and I just keep coming back to CE for one reason or another.

In regards to billing hourly, you would have to manually set up invoices for that, but everything else is automated.

[quote=R-n-R;14494]I have been using ClientExec since version 0.97 (current version 3.0.2). Over all it has been doing me a great job, and automates with IW CP.

I have purchased AWBS and played with it a lot, but at the end of the day, I found CE a lot less perplexing. I have also experimented with ModernBill, WHMCS (I worked with them to start a IW module, that was late last year or early this year, still no IW module), and a few others and I just keep coming back to CE for one reason or another.

In regards to billing hourly, you would have to manually set up invoices for that, but everything else is automated.[/quote]

I would give my left nut if the guys over at NewEdge would make a PayPal Pro plugin.

We had to drop our ability to take credit cards because of financial woes and we’re stuck with just using paypal payments. It was costing us $60 / month just to be able to take Visa/MC/AMEX :mad:.

Modernbill can kiss my keister.

Paypal offers credit card processing for $20.00 (going up to $30 soon) per month plus like 2.75% + .25 per transaction. There are no signup fees so that might be worth checking out.

It’s called Website Payments Pro

[quote=Justec;14498]Paypal offers credit card processing for $20.00 (going up to $30 soon) per month plus like 2.75% + .25 per transaction. There are no signup fees so that might be worth checking out.

It’s called Website Payments Pro[/quote]

Yes but none of the Billing Packages (CE3, MB, AWBS, etc) support it yet.

There’s some discussion over at NewEdge about it but it’s like 4 months old so it’s obviously not a big deal to them.

I guess it wouldn’t be if you were pushing someone elses merchant account offers.

Hi…

Try Payolee for this…

[h=3]Automated Billing System - Zuora[/h]https://www.zuora.com/billing-topics/automated-billing-system/
[LIST=1]

• [/LIST]

hop it helps read the reviews and advice have a nice day ahead