I'm BACK!

Well kind of . . . LOL. For those who don’t remember me you may want to take a look at this thread http://www.interworx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1045 I was basically freelance focusing on documentation and the website. After finishing importing all of my old docs into the site and adding a lot of new material offline life kinda took priority and I kinda drifter away from IWorx and the web stuff in general. While I have checked in from time to time and kept in touch with a few people here, it’s been over a year since I’ve been actively involved in the forums or written anything. For now I am a member of the forums (I may go back to using my old user name timryberg) and discussing iworx with all of you and answering questions where I can. As for anything else, we shall see. I’ve got a lot of catching up to do :smiley: Tim

Welcome back Tim. Things have quieted down since you left, but maybe with you back it will pick up again.

Thanks Justin, we shall see I guess. I spent some time the other day playing with IWorx 4.0, pretty sweet, and from what I hear some more nice things are on the way :wink:

Welcome back Tim

I’ve also been away for a long time. And it has been real suprise to see that this Interworx forum did seem to be die. Maybe not die, but not the one I knew from version 1.x to 3.x

What happend ?

I hope, the forum will represent the real work and the quality of the job done by interworx (yet I find it doesn’t. Not a lot of discussion, not a lot of question, not a lot of interworx answer)

Pascal

We’ve missed you Pascal! I was afraid you had fallen off the planet over a year ago!

Welcome back. As of the 4.x release things are really starting to pick up again.

Paul

ha ha ha something like this !!!

A lot of things, bad, very bad, good, very very good, happens over 2 years ago !

But finaly I’m back (we are).

Hey Pascal, glad to see you are still breathing!! Welcome back.

Welcome back men :slight_smile:

and I’m back again LOL!

I see both of my old forum handles are gone so I registered a new one. I was timryberg from 2004-2006 and IWorx-Tim for about a year or so after that. Both handles had well over a thousand posts.

Loving the new version of IWorx guys! I had a shared hosting account with CPanel for about 3 months but just couldn’t stand it anymore. I’ts a jumbled mess and hasn’t changed much since I played with it last.

I’m back with a server at Sago and a much improved InterWorx :slight_smile:

Tim

Hi Tim

Welcome back, good to see you

Many thanks

John

And Im back again! Wow has it really been since 2004? How time flies!

Hi Tim

A very warm welcome back and I guess you know there’s a lot of change happening/coming

Many thanks

John

Thanks John, I see that! Looking fowl to it!

Welcome back friend!