Met the Interworx Team at HostingCon

Not sure if anyone else made it to HostingCon this year in Austin. It was a great show but for me one of the highlights we definitely meeting the Interworx crew in person and getting to put faces with the names and forum handles that I have had quite a few conversations with over the years.

I’m sure the show was a great success for you guys, especially with the new failover cluster manager. It was cool to watch the video you posted a few weeks ago Tim, but even much better to watch the demo in person and to talk to you and Paul as it was happening.

-Billy

Thanks Billy! It’s great to meet customers - reminds us who we’re doing this for.

[QUOTE=VBilly;17329]Not sure if anyone else made it to HostingCon this year in Austin. It was a great show but for me one of the highlights we definitely meeting the Interworx crew in person and getting to put faces with the names and forum handles that I have had quite a few conversations with over the years.

I’m sure the show was a great success for you guys, especially with the new failover cluster manager. It was cool to watch the video you posted a few weeks ago Tim, but even much better to watch the demo in person and to talk to you and Paul as it was happening.

-Billy[/QUOTE]

Kind of Late with this…this was exactly what I wanted to do.

However do to prior commitments I could only attend the first day, on Monday. And when I attempt to gain access to the convention floor the rent a cops stopped me. So it was a bummer not being able to come by and say hi.

But maybe in 2011 in San Diego.

Sorry we missed you Roy - I’m sure our paths will cross eventually :slight_smile:

Paul

We were at the recent 2012 HostCon in Boston, and very pleased to have met some of the Interworx staff members.

Interworx is doing a great job! We could not be more pleased :slight_smile:

Got a nice looking t’shirt also, which is becoming one of my favorites already :slight_smile:

I sincerely hope this show was a great success for the Interworx CP.

You guys rock!!!

Thanks