Company/Person Who have Rich Experiences in Securing/Optimising Interworx Server?

Any sysadmin companies that you would recommend to secure/optimise Interworx server? Too many cPanel guys out there, but I am quite hesitate with those companies who said things like “although we have not much experience with Interworx, we’ll still be able to secure/optimise your Interworx server after all it’s just a control panel”. Would appreciate if you guys share your experiences even though this is not of important for me now as I already have mine setup, but still I might want to hire another party to check for me. :slight_smile:

I recommend BobCares they are a InterWorx Support partner and they do hardering and security on servers and I take it they know their share about InterWorx servers.

http://bobcares.com/server-administration/proactive-services/pro-active-server-management.html You can get a deal If you talk to their support and maybe just get a one off price instead of paying monthly unless you want to. Good luck.

http://www.interworx.com/partners/support-partners/

Hi Mike,

I’ve found a company to double check my servers earlier on :wink: Thank you for your recommendation of BobCares too, I’ve actually consulted them while I was searching fpr someone :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Shyuan;25159]Hi Mike,

I’ve found a company to double check my servers earlier on :wink: Thank you for your recommendation of BobCares too, I’ve actually consulted them while I was searching fpr someone :)[/QUOTE]

You’re welcome Shyuan, they are the company I would use personally due to the InterWorx connection. Glad you found someone and hopefully everything had the green light for you. Good luck.

Kind regards,
Mike.

Yep, I might seek Bobcares in very near future as I would prefer to have 2 or 3 companies to check my servers to achieve perfectly fine state. :smiley: Thank you!

I’m unable to access their website. When I check their hosting provider, it seems like bobcares is a product name of poonam.com, a Indian IT support company. Nothing wrong with that, just though you might want to know whos behind the name.

After a few months of disaster with a few companies, i now found serveradminz.com, i can only say wow for their performance and friendliness. I will stick with them and will not change at least in short term. Bobcares is too popular to go with, i talked with them before but they are very inconsistent probably because they have way too many staff, unlike serveradminz.com they work like a real team that communicate among each other most of the time. Should try them out if any of you want to hire a server management company, they have a 50% coupon on WHT, but i am currently with custom plan so i cannot make use of that discount. The money I paid is worth paying. They owned by Indian IT company as well (but they have American staff), but they are really a lot better than those so called “all American” company e.g. proaxxs (the worst I’ve ever found and experienced). :frowning: