backup / import bug

Hi,

The accounts spam tags are not imported from the backups (v.2.1.3)

Is already corrected on 3 ?

Regards

Paulo

2.1.3 backups do not backup spam preferences. So importing 2.1.3 backups will not have spam preferences restored. 3.0 backups do backup spam preferences.

Hi

When we’ll upgrade to v3 the spam preferences won’t be set ?

I host a company that have tons of mails and all have an intensive usage of imap and webmail. Does all their customs settings in webmail (hord/squirrelmail) will be migrate, spam preferences too ?

Pascal

The way I understand what Socheat said is, if you do a back up in 2.1.3 you will NOT get the spam settings, whereas in 3.0 you will.

And that is for Backups, not upgrades, if you upgrade from 2.1.3 to 3.0 the Spam settings will remain.

Now if you where moving a site off a 2.1.3 box to a 3.0 box then you would lose your spam settings.

I hope I am correct with this, as I DO retain the right to be wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=R-n-R;13297]The way I understand what Socheat said is, if you do a back up in 2.1.3 you will NOT get the spam settings, whereas in 3.0 you will.

And that is for Backups, not upgrades, if you upgrade from 2.1.3 to 3.0 the Spam settings will remain.

Now if you where moving a site off a 2.1.3 box to a 3.0 box then you would lose your spam settings.

[/QUOTE]

So do I, but I’d like to be sure :wink:

I know that for example the bayes database is not upgraded

Pascal

R-n-R is 100% correct. :slight_smile: