logged as admin can't select package to create a new account for a reseller

When logged as server admin, if I try to create an account for a reseller I do get the reseller package templates listed (instead of server admin ones), but if I try to select one of them just get an error message.

I’m not sure exactly what you’re talking about here. The packages you should be seeing when you create a new reseller are under the Resellers > Packages menu item. There, you can create packages to assign to resellers when you add that type of account.

I know, but I’m not talking about such reseller packages. I’m talking about SiteWorx packages, for resellers… I will try to explain more clear the steps to reproduce the problem:

• create a reseller (if you don’t have it already)

• login as reseller, and create some SiteWorx package on this reseller account (at SiteWorx -> Packages)

• logout from the reseller account and login as admin

• go to SiteWorx -> Accounts

• select the reseller on the top <select> control to show accounts from that reseller

• click [ Add SiteWorx Account ]

• now check “Package Template:”… you will see that you get listed there the package(s) that you did created when you have been logged as the reseller… ok… now try to select such package and you get:

A System Error Has Occurred

replyCode: 699
replyText: Invalid Package
replyData:
null

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

Have you been able to reproduce the problem? :slight_smile: If I was still not clear enough please let me know and I can make a video showing it.