Disk Usage / Folder size

Hi,
Is there a Disk Usage viewer function to get an overview of the disk space (per folder) that my account is using?
Regards
Genkiz

Hi genkiz

I hope you don’t mind but please can you elaborate on what space used etc

I ask because you state folder, but this is ambiguous

If you mean all space of disk usage etc… You can install a third party program to give you this and more. As an example, we use WUG (what’s up gold) for most of our systems but there are lots of program’s.

Many thanks

John

Hi John,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I have 6 addon domains in my siteworx acc. I would like to see the size of folders. There is a similar function in cpanel also. Looks like I should post this as feature request but I do not have rights to post new thread there.
Regards
G

Hi genkiz

Sorry, I believe feature requests have been placed on hold in forum and any new feature requests have to be set on ideas page.

To access idea page, you will find it on the community link of forum or interworx ideas, where it’s voted on.

I personally like your thoughts, and your question is good, highlighting a useful graph, but my concern is the resource it might take up on lower end systems.

Many thanks

John

Yes, please make an entry for this on the Ideas page! http://interworx.com/ideas