database error: Error Code 112

Hello,

I have encountered an error when installing wordpress .The following are the error messages:

====

WordPress database error: [Error writing file ‘./database_name/wp_users.frm’ (Errcode: 122)]
WordPress database error: [Error writing file ‘./database_name/wp_usermeta.frm’ (Errcode: 122)]
WordPress database error: [Error writing file ‘./database_name/wp_terms.frm’ (Errcode: 122)]

====

I have check the MySQL data directory and look for the permissions of the databases created through siteworks.I found that the database is having SUID set for group and the secondary group is the account name instead of MySQL .

====

[root@server ~]# ls -ld /var/lib/mysql/user_test
rwx–S— 2 mysql user 4096 Oct 2 06:42 /var/lib/mysql/user_test

===
PS : I am able to install wordpress successfully to the database which I have created manually.The issue arises only when databases are created through siteworx.

Please help.

Hi vipin

I have tested a db creation for a siteworx user on our test server and it works lovely.

Please could I ask how you tried to give you the issue.

Also, you can manually install WP but nearly all of our clients use the 1 click installers softaculous to install WP in less then 2 minutes.

Many thanks

John

Hi vipin

I believe your particular issue relates to quotas and limits.

As I’m not sure which distro your using or versions, of if it’s a vps I cannot help sorry, but you do need to check your quotas and limits which maybe imposed.

I hope that helps and sorry if I’m wrong

Many thanks

John

Hi John,

I am using XEN vps . I think interworx works with XEN

There is no quota setup for user mysql.Please see the details given below.

========

[root@server ~]# mount
/dev/xvda1 on / type ext3 (rw,errors=remount-ro,usrquota,grpquota)

[root@server ~]# quota -u mysql
Disk quotas for user mysql (uid 27): none

[root@server ~]# quota -v mysql
Disk quotas for user mysql (uid 27):
Filesystem blocks quota limit grace files quota limit grace
/dev/xvda1 266284 0 0 518 0 0

========

Will interworx works with XEN properly ?

Hi vipin

Yes, IW should work lovely with xen as far as I know.

Please see this post to check quotas etc, which maybe outdated now but most likely will still work.

If you’ve still got the same issue, I’d open a support ticket with where you have the IW licence, and I’m sure they’ll resolve very quickly.

I hope that helps

Many thanks

John

http://forums.interworx.com/threads/1187-Creating-accounts-fails-Cannot-change-Quota-s-or-Permissions

Hi John,

Thank you very much john ! Quota issue has been solved.:slight_smile: