This Site Has Been Disabled

I disabled a siteworx account and then later on enabled it. In the InterWorx control panel, it says the site is enabled, but the user still gets this error message.

This Site Has Been Disabled

[B]Contact your service provider for more information.[/B]

I have cleared all the cache from my browsers and machines and even tested the site from other machines and the user still gets this error message. I have even restarted my server and disabled and re-enabled the site. I’m at loss as to what to do.

Hi jamrizzi

I’m sorry it’s late here but I would do 1 of 2 things as I’m not in position to either test or think sorry

I would either:

open a support ticket with IW - those guys rock

Or

Backup and delete the siteworx account, then do a restore.

The option you choose depends upon how fast you need the site back live

I’ll test it tommorow though, just to see if I can duplicate issue on our systems, but obviously you have not given details of server, distro or IW cp version your using.

Many thanks

John

Hi jamrizzi

I have tested on our systems and all worked as expected.

If you opened a support ticket with IW and it’s resolved, it would be nice if you could update your post with the fix.

If you have not opened a support ticket, is there anything shown in logs which may help

Many thanks

John

Works as planned on my end too, running: Web Hosting Control Panel v5.0.15

Where is the information on user accounts saved? Because I have completely reloaded my servers and got the same error. Backing up and restoring over the old version seemed to have fixed it though, but another similar issue I have is when an account runs out of bandwidth I can’t get rid of the out of bandwidth message on there site. Again, completely reloading the server didn’t fix it, so where in the world is the user account information saved? It must be saved on server that activates my licence. Anyone have any advice or know how that system works?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hi jamrizzi

Many thanks, and glad to hear backup/restore worked.

What is your server, distro and IW-CP.

You should not be having this issue

The licence server only confirms if your licence is valid. It does not contain any settings that I am aware off.

Also, can you set logging to debug, nodeworx, server, settings, debug and save.

Is there any errors shown when you test by setting disabled/enabled in iWorx logs.

Many thanks

John

Are any settings saved in the users file system

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hi jamrizzi

I’m not too sure of your question

If you mean where the users hosting files are, I think not but you can check

I suspect the settings your looking for would be held in the siteworx vhost file, which I’m thinking will be redirects.

I would strongly advise you open a support ticket so IW can see what’s happening as your not sharing any information which helps to understand

Many thanks

John