Recommendation for Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendation for Hosting

I need a recommendation for Hosting as cPanel is easy to manage but is not a good option for an ecommerce store as I would have limited control and do have performance and security issues. Whereas on the other side I have dedicated servers options for which I have full control but would require technical expertise to manage it. I need a solution somewhere between shared and dedicated hosting?
    People are recommending me to go for managed hosting like provided by Cloudways. What do you guys suggest shall I start with Managed hosting?

Hi ashwinparker

I do hope your not a spammer as your post looks familiar to those who spam sorry

I would use Interworx as Iím sure all users on these forums would most likely state

Many thanks

John

Comment

I was going to recommend a hosting with cpanel and enough control over the hosting, without reaching a vps, but not as the subject is mentioned without spam. ;-D

Comment

Hey Ashwin,

I will suggest you to go with namecheap. They are affordable, reliable and have good uptime. Recently, i switch my host from bigrock to namecheap and you can even check my website hosting-reviews .co .uk. Basically, bigrock provides worst support service but namecheap is really good in it and you can see my chat via Email. PFA

Click image for larger version

Name:	namechea.png
Views:	1
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	45996
        Thanks & Regards
        Editor at Best UK Web Hosting

Comment

I recommend using a hosting provider that intends to maintain e-commerce websites.

Comment

Working...
          X