Recommendation for Hosting

I need a recommendation for Hosting as cPanel is easy to manage but is not a good option for an ecommerce store as I would have limited control and do have performance and security issues. Whereas on the other side I have dedicated servers options for which I have full control but would require technical expertise to manage it. I need a solution somewhere between shared and dedicated hosting?
People are recommending me to go for managed hosting like provided by Cloudways. What do you guys suggest shall I start with Managed hosting?

Hi ashwinparker

I do hope your not a spammer as your post looks familiar to those who spam sorry

I would use Interworx as I?m sure all users on these forums would most likely state

Many thanks

John

I was going to recommend a hosting with cpanel and enough control over the hosting, without reaching a vps, but not as the subject is mentioned without spam. ;-D

Hey Ashwin,

I will suggest you to go with namecheap. They are affordable, reliable and have good uptime. Recently, i switch my host from bigrock to namecheap and you can even check my website hosting-reviews .co .uk. Basically, bigrock provides worst support service but namecheap is really good in it and you can see my chat via Email. PFA

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“large”,“data-attachmentid”:45996}[/ATTACH]

namechea.png

I recommend using a hosting provider that intends to maintain e-commerce websites.

Make sure you choose a hosting plan with solid-state (SSD) hard drives and at least 2GB of RAM. But the exact requirements will vary depending on your store.

• Bluehost.
  • HostGator.
  • InMotion [B]Hosting[/B].
  • Hostinger.
  • GoDaddy.
  • Tsohost.
  • Wix.