No Way To Renew Let's Encrypt Certificate

I have a Let’s Encrypt certificate installed on a site. The cert has just expired so I deleted all SSL files from siteworx (SSL chain, SSL cert, CSR, PK) and ran Generate All With Let’s Encrypt but it just installs the same cert that’s expired. What to do?

Hi synthetisoft

I hope your well

Have you tested the cert against qualys, as it may just be a time renewal as supposed to full new cert

Many thanks

John

[QUOTE=d2d4j;29639]Hi synthetisoft

I hope your well

Have you tested the cert against qualys, as it may just be a time renewal as supposed to full new cert

Many thanks

John[/QUOTE]

It-just-says-grade-T.For-some-reason-this-editor-won’t-let-me-hit-spacebar.Error-is:NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Okay now I can use spaces but all is in caps. whatev. here’s the cert:

1490244256.png

I don’t like messing with interworx’s let’s encrypt stuff from the CLI but so long as I can renew without damaging anything like last time I went messing with it I will. If all I can do is run a renewal command, can you do me a quick favor and tell me the path to Let’s Encrypt on one of your servers? I installed two versions of it and I forget which is which now.

Hi Synthetisoft

Many thanks, and please see below for Nathan post from an earlier thread you started (kudos to your for LE)
The plugins directory will be /usr/local/interworx/plugins/lets-encrypt
If this does not work as expected, I would open a support ticket with IW, and let IW have a look to see what’s going wrong
I hope that helps
Many thanks
John
Hey Synthetisoft,
The Let’s Encrypt plugin is located in the plugins directory. To generate Let’s Encrypt certificates ate the command line the interworx-cli rpm is required. Here is an example command:
Code:
siteworx -n -u --login_domain iwtest.com -c Ssl --action generateLetsEncrypt --domain iwtest.com --commonName iwtest.com
Generating a script for multiple domains and subdomains appears to be a new feature for Let’s Encrypt. We’ve created a feature request to implement this functionality in a future release.
Thanks,
Nathan

http://forums.interworx.com/threads/8458-Problem-In-Let-s-Encrypt-Plugin