phpinfo shows wrong PHP version

Hi all,

I have 3 accounts, where I phpinfo(); only shows PHP Version 5.6.31, no matter what I do. In siteworx it shows PHP Version: PHP-FPM 7.1.7, on the User shell entering php -v I get PHP 7.1.7 - so phpinfo is wrong.
But all other accounts on the same server always show the correct versions, only these 3 fail. I checked the vhost files, htacess, redirects, permisssione etc. And I tried all php versions, back and forth :frowning:

Does anyone have an idea?

Hi Michael

Sorry, I’ve been bogged down dealing with a client, who we carry out IT on insolvencies

The only thing which comes to mind, is phpinfo running as the correct owner (but you said you’d checked perms)

I’m thinking it’s running differently or perhaps the user.ini is directing it to other php version.

Just guessing here sorry, as php -v after ssh as siteworx user is showing corrrct php version

Are any of your other servers showing same (have you tried duplicating siteworx account onto different server and does it show same)

I hope that helps but it’s so busy next few days

Many thanks

John

Thanks John. I have not yet found the time to duplicate the account, I’ll kepp you and all others updated, if and when I get to the bottom of this.

Your server apparently has multiple versions of PHP installed, and when you login and run php on the command line, you are getting the older version which is installed to usr, bin, php UPSers.