A few Q's

I am thinking about getting a new server, and am debating whether I will get Interworx or what for the CP.

I notice that the new version is several months behind any plans on releasing 3.0?

Also what are the future plans for Interworx?

If I do go with interworx who do you recommend I co-lo, or get a server from?

Well Chris keeps saying they’re testing it, so I assume it’s on-schedule at the moment - obviously I can’t say for sure but they haven’t let me down yet :slight_smile:

What area do you want to co-lo or rent your server in?

Ref V3: http://www.interworx.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10315#post10315

:wink:

Interworx 1.0 was better than Cpanel and others so heh, you there’s no problem jump’n on board now even though 3.0 isn’t out yet.

Also, I would rather wait an extra month or however long it takes for software then have it come out buggy and then have patch after patch. This is what happen (cough cough MS) when you program for release dates instead of programing to um… complete the program :rolleyes:

Thats also another great thing about not having release dates, you can never be late :stuck_out_tongue:

InterWorx 3.0 is going to be a HUGE release, probably the largest we’ve ever done woth the exceptionof 2.0 which was an an almost total revamp of the system.

3.0 is adding multiple users for NodeWorx which alone must be a bugger to debug; and I believe the features added to this one were originally planned for at least two separate releases at one point.

We appologize about the delays on this, I’m sure no one more than the devs want to get this albatross off of their necks :wink: – but for a variety of reasons the code just isn’t ready yet. When it is we’ll let you know :slight_smile:

[quote=godboko;10416]
I notice that the new version is several months behind any plans on releasing 3.0?[/quote]

See my other post.

Also what are the future plans for Interworx?

We don’t have any public feature maps or anything like that but a search of the forums or a direct question will tell you if something you want/need is planned.

If I do go with interworx who do you recommend I co-lo, or get a server from?

That’s a more or less current release of our reseller/partners.

To colo you’d probably have to get a license directly from us and install it yourself or pay us to do it for you.