Backup - Site home and Scriptworx

Can I get answers for the following

1. Can I change the default backup/restore location to point to another harddrive ( I know it was asked before but there was no answer)
  2. Is there any documentation that tells me how to create scripts compatible with scriptworx and can be used by my clients
  3. Can I change the default home directory for websites to be in a directory other than /home? does symbolic links works with no problems ?

Issam

1. Can I change the default backup/restore location to point to another harddrive ( I know it was asked before but there was no answer)

You can symlink the /home/<user>/backups directory to some 2nd drive but there is no way to specify a separate location from the browser interface. Alternately you can setup a cronjob that calls the backup script itself and does the moving.

1. Is there any documentation that tells me how to create scripts compatible with scriptworx and can be used by my clients

Not yet, but we’re doing some pretty major modifications to ScriptWorx and will have this info available when the mods are done.

1. Can I change the default home directory for websites to be in a directory other than /home? does symbolic links works with no problems ?

You can’t change it no, and symlinks should be fine. You will want to make sure that the new spot has quotas enabled and is the 1 partition iworx-cp looks at for quota info.