Blank support tickets!!!

FYI: When clicking a current support ticket # to view it details, it opens with a BLANK (empty) page both in Opera 8.54 and Inteernet Explorer 6.02900

And while on the support subject, I am trying to view what is happening to a ticket I submitted because my cpu/memory/bandwidth graphs are stopping every day at 1:45 pm est

Were you able to see/get the response I issued to the support ticket on 6/3/06 at 5:27 p.m. (EST) regarding the ability to transfer files to the server?

–Dustin

As I wrote - no

PMed you with response to support ticket.

Im sure he asked b/c you are also supposed to get an email with the response. Guess you never got the email?

I did, but I was just wondering about the blank pages when I click the ticket on your website

Bumb!

I would very much appreciate if you people would make your support ticket system work 100% with the Opera browser.

I STILL get a blank page when clicking a support ticket from the ticket list.

[quote=RWF;14068]Bumb!

I would very much appreciate if you people would make your support ticket system work 100% with the Opera browser.

I STILL get a blank page when clicking a support ticket from the ticket list.[/quote]

We didn’t design the support desk – Kayako did – and there isn’t much we can do. Do you have problems with other installations of Kayako or is it something specific to our theme?

Tim

RWF,

I just downloaded Opera 9.22 (Windows XP Pro SP2) and was able to load the interface and open a support ticket.

What OS/Version of Opera are you using?

I was just able to create a ticket, view the ticket on the web, and add content to it all through Opera. Then I opened the staff interface and viewed and closed the ticket.

Are you running the newest version of Opera 9.22?

[QUOTE=IWorx-Tim;14093]I was just able to create a ticket, view the ticket on the web, and add content to it all through Opera. Then I opened the staff interface and viewed and closed the ticket.

Are you running the newest version of Opera 9.22?[/QUOTE]

YES!

They open blank in Internet Explorer 6.02900.2180xpsp_sp2 too!?!?!?!?!

I can’t respond to your support tickets!

My graph stats has not been working since your update. I need your IP address so I can add it to my firewall so you people can login and fix it!!!

I just responded to your support ticket.